The Worthington Library was incorporated in 1900 and was housed in several locations until the current building was built in 1915. The library collection, begun by Frederick Sargent Huntington in 1884. grew with the encouragement of Katherine McDowell Rice who was instrumental in enabling the library building to be built. Since then, the library has grown to become an essential part of the town of Worthington Massachusetts, providing books, magazines, audiobooks, and DVDs, as well as programming for the community. Public access internet is available inside and outside the building.
The little library in the Heart of the Hilltowns
1 Buffington Hill Rd Worthington MA 01098